The Gold Rate in Dubai Today on 7 September 2023 is 2335.00 AED (UAE Dirham) for 10 grams of 24-Karat...
Dh1 Million Scholarships Announced by Global Village in Dubai for Kids and Teens
Global Village in Dubai has announced scholarships of more than Dh1 million. This once-in-a-lifetime competition is accessible to kids aged 5 to 14. Thus, they will pay for their whole education at Bloom World Academy. Two exceptional UAE students will each have the chance to receive a scholarship from Global Village worth more than Dh1 million.
- Kids and teens (aged 5 to 14) are encouraged to submit short films on the topic of “My more amazing world”. So, for consideration in the Young Directors Award competition, which is run in conjunction with Bloom World Academy (BWA).
- Young people are asked to share their visions for a brighter future or accounts of those they know. therefore, who have already taken action in this realm in a video essay.
Winners Get Scholarship for BWA Education
Winners will get a full-ride scholarship to cover the cost of their BWA education. John Bell, principal of Bloom World Academy, stated, “We wish to inspire young people in the UAE through this competition to think beyond the box, delve deep into their imaginations to get creative, and blossom through hands-on experiences.” “I’m looking forward to seeing the ideas our young people submit and the projects they’re already working on to build a better future for us all,” he said
Panel of Esteemed Judges Review Entry
Juniors (5 to 10 years old) and Seniors (11 and over) are the two different entry categories for this tournament (aged between 11 – 14 years). Each entry will be reviewed by a panel of esteemed judges. This panel includes Saeed Aljanahi, Director of Operations at the Dubai Film & TV Commission; John Bell, Principal at the Bloom World Academy; Nyla Usha, actress and host of The Big Breakfast Club on Hit 96.7; Emirati Director Nahla Al Fahad; and Dubai Eye 103.8 radio presenter Helen Farmer.
Each finalist will get an invitation to a red-carpet premiere. Similarly, their films will be screened in front of thousands of Global Village visitors on the Kids’ Theatre stage. Each group will have a single victor. Video submissions for the Young Directors Award must be shot and edited by the contestant. Further, it is not more than 4 minutes. Any device, including a phone or a video camera, can be used to submit an entry.
UAE Nationals Between the Ages Of 5 And 14 Are Eligible to Enter
- All entries must be received by February 1, 2023, to be considered for the competition.
- The video must be submitted to YouTube as an “unpublished” video.
- Post the YouTube link on the application form at the global village.ae/young-directors-award.
- We’ll be looking for something truly special and unique in each submission.
- Bloom World Academy will conduct in-depth interviews with the finalists’ creators.
- Invitations to the award event at Global Village will be extended to all finalists.