The Gold Rate in Dubai Today on 7 September 2023 is 2335.00 AED (UAE Dirham) for 10 grams of 24-Karat...
Dubai Gold Rate – Price Today For 24, 22, 21, 18 Carat Gold
The Gold Rate in Dubai Today on 14 June 2023 is 2370.00 AED (UAE Dirham) for 10 grams of 24-Karat of the precious metal, while 1 Tola is being sold for AED 2763.42.
Furthermore, the detail of Gold Rate in Dubai UAE on 14 June 2023 is given below, which includes the price of the yellow metal in 24-Karat and 22-Karat per Tola and 10 Grams.
Gold Price in Dubai – 14 June 2023
- The Price of 24-Karat Gold per 10 Gram is 2370.00 AED (UAE Dirham), while 22-Karat Gold per 10 Gram is being sold for 2195.00 AED.
- Similarly, the rate of 24-Karat Gold per 1 Tola is 2763.42 AED in Dubai, while the price of 22-Karat Gold per 1 Tola is 2559.37 UAE Dirham.
- Today Gold rates in AED (U.A.E Dirham) is 10 grams of gold 24K 2370.00 Dirhams.
- Every UAE City Gold Rate is different.
- However, these rates are given in 1 tola, 1 gramme, and 10-gramme increments in UAE Dirham. Every day, the local gold and bullion markets in the UAE provide live rates.
UAE Gold Rates (AED)
June 14, 2023
|24 Carat per 10 g||2370.00|
|24 Carat per tola||2763.42|
|22 Carat per 10 g||2195.00|
|22 Carat per tola||2559.37|
The unit used to measure how pure gold is the carat or karat, which is written as K.
Pure gold (24K) is soft and can be bent and stretched, so it is not good for making jewelry.
Most of the time, other metals are mixed with gold to make an alloy.
- 24K: All gold.
- 22K: An alloy with 22 parts of pure gold and 2 parts of other metals. Gold’s percentage is 91.7% (22 out of 24).
- 21K: An alloy with 21 parts of pure gold and 3 parts of other metals. Gold is worth 87.5 percent (21 out of 24).
- 18K: An alloy with 18 parts of pure gold and 6 parts of other metals. 75 percent (18 out of 24) is gold.